- Electrification at water–hydrophobe interfaces
J. Nauruzbayeva, Z. Sun, A. Gallo Jr., M. Ibrahim, J.C. Santamarina, H. Mishra
Nature Communications 11, 5285 (2020).
- Biomimetic Coating-free Superomniphobicity
R. Das, Z. Ahmad, J. Nauruzbayeva, H. Mishra
Scientific Reports 10, 7934 (2020).
- Rendering SiO2/Si Surfaces Omniphobic by Carving Gas-Entrapping Microtextures Comprising Reentrant and Doubly Reentrant Cavities or Pillars
S. Arunachalam, E. M. Domingues, R. Das, J. Nauruzbayeva, U. Buttner, A. Syed, H. Mishra
Journal of Visualised Experiments (156), e60403 (2020).
- Assessing omniphobicity by immersion
S. Arunachalam, R. Das, J. Nauruzbayeva, E.M. Domingues, H. Mishra
Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol 534, pp. 156-162, (2019)
- Biomimetic coating-free surfaces for long-term entrapment of air under wetting liquids
E.M. Domingues, S. Arunachalam, J. Nauruzbayeva, H. Mishra
Nature Communications, volume 9, Article number: 3606, (2018)
- Ph.D. Environmental Science and Engineering, KAUST, Thuwal, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 2022.
- MSc. Environmental Science and Engineering, KAUST, Thuwal, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 2017.
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering, Nazarbayev University, Astana, Kazakhstan, 2015.
- 2013-2014: Media Chairman, Nazarbayev University Society of Petroleum Engineers Student Chapter
- Water Desalination and Reuse Center (WDRC)
- Division of Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE)